How to submit an AA event flyer to District 15:
The intent of these criteria is to facilitate local communication about AA events by AA members, for AA members, and about AA.
1. Event should be sponsored by District 15, North Valley or Paradise Intergroups or a local group registered with the General Service Office. An event put on by a group should include a meeting.
2. Other events that are not sponsored by District 15 or a local group may be posted with the specific approval of District 15.
3. The event posting should not include last names, phone numbers, personal addresses, or personal email addresses. If an email address is needed, firstname.lastname@example.org should be used on the flyer. An A.A. web site is a public medium that has the potential for reaching the broadest possible audience and, therefore, requires the same safeguards that we use at the level of press, radio, and film.
4.The event posting can describe the location in whatever way is most useful and understandable. Church names, business names, etc. are fine. These references do not imply affiliation or endorsement. They serve only to help alcoholics find the event.
5. When submitting an event, please give us a way to contact you with questions.
6. Event flyers should be submitted as a standard digital file in JPEG (.jpeg or .jpg) or PDF (.pdf) format to the link below.
If no digital file is available, the flyer should be brought to the District 15 monthly meeting, the 4th Monday of the month at 1600 Mangrove Suite 180, Chico at 6:30 pm or mailed to District 15, P.O. Box 6531, Chico, CA 95927.
If the flyer meets all these criteria, please email to: email@example.com.