Information about AA
- For anyone new, or for anyone referring someone to AA
- General information about Alcoholics Anonymous
- Information for the Media
- Anonymity in the Media
- Newsletter for Professionals
How AA Cooperates With Professionals
In Butte and Glenn counties, the Public Information and Cooperation with the Professional Community Committee (PI/CPC) can provide professionals with information about Alcoholics Anonymous. A.A. has a long history of cooperating but not affiliating with outside organizations.
The PI/CPC committee can:
- Provide information about AA for you or your group.
- Provide presentations or in-services for your employees, students or clients.
- Provide select A.A. materials and literature. A.A. books and pamphlets are available in English, Spanish, Braille and other languages, large print for the visually impaired, and as videos in American Sign Language.
If you are a professional in Butte or Glenn counties and would like more information about AA for your clients or employees, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information about AA, please visit www.aa.org.